CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, April 11, 2009

SiDDhartH TђE RocKeteeR!!!!!






Howdy….I’m Siddharth (my name means accomplishment) of course me too,,,because I always strive to make my dreams get done. The second star of BSN constellation and my role model is ma bro, the brightest star of BSN(outstanding bro,,,,CEO EmpIndia). I’m a person much pliable to move with, unless I think. Always try to maintain my solitaire but rarely short tempered too. I love to praxis benevolent, virtuous and newfangled things from ma surroundings. Also I make my surroundings such that it predisposes me to attain my dreams.

Much interested hobby,,,activity,,,relaxation and everything are stargazing and dreaming big. My favorite sports are football, badminton and cue sport.

Now I’m in 12th standard which is an academic battle and also a prime time in everyone’s academic career…so at present fighting this battle with great certitude. My short goal is to success this battle.

Of course nix remarkable I have achieved but always urging to do something remarkable. I believe everyone are unique and have a unparalleled role to play in the world. I’m very interested in Astronomy and my passion is to become an Astronaut(crazy to land on PHOBOS). My supreme dream is to start an Aerospace company in India which would be the leading user of aerospace equipments in the future 15 years and also a pioneer of space field. This may be an imagination now,,,,,also I do imagine more because I strongly believe in these words-IMAGINATION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAT KNOWLEDGE. Very soon this imaginations will be given life.

Boosters: Like everyone me too have friends but not the friends that everyone will get. My friends can know my heart even if I’m in space.

Er….so I’m here to express my views, big dreams and get crammed.

4 comments:

nbalike said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rajshri Mohan said...

Hey!!! This is coimbatoregenius ( you know who i am ). You write very well. I still admire your talent for writing. But poor moon-starrer, you don't know how to maintain your privacy- how could you post such a clear photo of yours in this mean, nasty web of this world!!! (Read the previous comment and learn how to moderate stuff!!!!!!!)

Rajshri Mohan said...

Won't you update your blog???
-Rajshri
(http://theigeek.blogspot.com)

Unknown said...

Hii.... This is StarGazer.. Hmmm... There is much more to say abt u man... Wat u have mentioned is just a sample piece and I know very well abt u(more than any1 else) abt ur determination and aspiration..... An unimaginable journey is ahead of u... Good Luck Buddy!!!